Welcome to beauty home


Monday, May 7, 2007

 

Strivectin SD Review - Really Better Then Botox? Not Exactly

Chances are if you are looking for something to relieve wrinkles and leave your face looking better and more youthful, you have ran into two very popular anti-aging market treatments by now; botox injections, and the best selling and top recommended Strivectin SD anti-aging cream.
A while back I was doing some research on the top selling and recommend anti aging creams available on the market, and it literally blew me away how a single product made the top selling and top recommend product lists time and time again, across a dozen vendors as I checked and rechecked what creams and products looked most promising in a sometimes confusing and ever growing anti-wrinkle market.
They had an interesting slogan, one which really caught my eye and got me thinking 'Strivectin SD – Better Then Botox' - needless to say, I was skeptical and I dug a little bit deeper into some personalized strivectin sd reviews and feedback to see if any of my fellow consumers could touch on this point, because having botox injections personally, I was highly skeptical that an anti-aging cream applied daily would have been more worthwhile then the treatment I paid nearly $500 for a while back.
What I uncovered then, and continued to prove after I had decided to buy and use strivectin sd personally, was that this was no botox alternative (catchy phrase though isn't it?) but indeed was quite potent in its own regard. What I feel was very interesting though, is now in my experience of using both, is that they really do go hand and hand with each other. Let me elaborate on this, because I'm already starting to contradict myself.
Botox is what you could call a quick and extremely powerful way to fill and smooth over fine lines, wrinkles, frown and furrow lines, etc… Leaving you incredibly satisfied and feeling like the $300-1000 you just spent was put very well to use. The problem that quickly arises however as time wears on, is the realization that after the swelling has gone away, it a slower but steady and relentless degradation back to the way things were, and repeated treatments would quickly add up into thousands of dollars of short lived happiness. This is my main concern with botox treatment, and I was unhappy as I have neither the desire nor the bank account to sustain these type of results, and I found myself looking for something that would provide longer lived results, negating the need to have to spend hundreds a month to get stuff injected into my stressed and prematurely aged face :)
That is when I found strivectin sd and eye cream, it was sitting pretty as some of the most popular and highly reviewed creams in the incredibly vast and confusing anti-aging market, and with a slogan like "Better then botox" my curiosity peaked although so did my skeptical feelings. Rather then just buy strivectin sd and hope for the best, I decided to decipher this slogan and get some information from people that have purchased and tried it already to get a better understanding of why it sits so highly atop a huge mountain as the best cream rated and most popular as well… As I went about my research I uncovered peoples input both positive and negative, some of which was incredibly surprising to see based upon my knowledge of botox already, they were saying it wasn't effective as a quick fix, but provided some good long term and sustained skin health and improvement… an incredible contradiction to their slogan, but just what I was looking for!To use in conjunction and supplementary to the quick fix botox injection (one last time I promised my bank account!)
Exactly like the customer strivectin reviews and my research had indicated, this was no botox alternative, I didn't put it on the first night, my face didn't swell, I didn't hand over $500, and my wrinkles didn't disappear… but I wasn't upset, I had realistic expectations and wasn't looking for a quick fix anyhow, I needed something that was going to have a lasting and definite mark, and I continued application religiously as the directions indicated. As time past, I continued to see weekly improvement, and most importantly, real and deeper level change that the Botox treatments had lacked and left me desiring.
This is no botox alternative at all folks, but what I am happy to find, is it’s the perfect supplement for those of us that need both a vast quick improvement as well as long term refining and changes! I have probably saved thousands of dollars of other short lived injection results by now, and felt the need to uncover this catchy slogan and offer some advice online where a lot of marketing and misinformation has probably led people to buy some cheap strivectin-sd hoping it would provide the same results as the coveted Botox treatment.
Well it won't ladies and gentlemen, but you also must consider that the expensive and highly regarded botox injection isn't perfect either, with your money being short lived and finding your results to have diminished in a short time, strivectin sd isn't a replacement but a supplementary product to make your money go further, or in the case of less severe or younger skin care problems, a preventive measure. I now highly believe in and regard in the strivectin care products as well, just don't expect me to describe it the same as their slogan! The two are vastly different, but if you are looking for complete and total wrinkle war domination, I feel that when used in conjunction with one another, you not only protect your initial investment, but see long term results and change that will have you feeling more satisfied then one or the other would provide by themselves. Now all we have left to do is convince them to change their marketing gimmick from "Better Then Botox" to "Insurance for your skin care results" and let every person be a satisfied and informed customer - surprised to find their decision to buy strivectin SD, was a good choice for long term beauty and anti-aging results.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]